Many fixes to the cd-rom decoder and core that fixed almost 150 games
Improved input devices support
On the fly memory card change
Fixed changedisc feature
Support for SBI subchannel files
Support for PBP disc images
Cheat codes support
[more=Подробнее]- Added cheat codes support. Now ePSXe support Gameshark cheat codes. See the Cheat Code section below to get information on how to use it.
- Added support for disc images in PBP format. It supports compressed images, and multi-disc images (a list of images is shown when you choose a multi-disc pbp). This doesn't support encrypted files.
- Added subchannel support using SBI files from redump.org. To get it working with isos the SBI file has to be renamed with the same filename as the image (except the extension, for example .bin to .sbi) and be located in the same folder.To get it working in cdroms, you need to put the SBI file in directory patches, with the PS-EXE name of the game and ".sbi" at the end of the name. (example: SLES_99.999.SBI). Be carefull, ".sub" has priority over ".sbi", so if you prefer to use the ".sbi" file, remove/move ".sub" to another folder.
- Fixed changedisc feature, which was broken in 1.7.0, and added fixes to support changedisc in more games that were not previously working.
- The internal SPU plugin has been updated to the 1.8.0 version. This version includes multiples fixes and add compatibility with a lot of sound effects that were not properly supported before. Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat. The following games work better in this release: Um Jammer Lammy, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Spyro 2 & 3, Vib Ribbon, Discworld Noir, Tales of Destiny, Extreme Ghostbuster, South Park Chef's Luv Shack, Silhouette, Thousand Arms, Adidas Power Soccer ...
- Added better support to change memcards on the fly (Dragon Warrior 7, Star Ocean 2, Valkyrie Profile ...). This includes a better detection by the games. You can also disable the memcards in the configuration screen (needed in Lifeforce Tenka). Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat.
- Improved dual shock, mouse, guncon, multitap emulation (vibration on multitap not supported). Mouse is working again in the Pad2 (Quake), and multitap is working in more games like Frogger 2, Rampage 2 and Crash Bash. Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat.
- Better support for CDDA in games, more games which had CDDA in the previous version work now. It also adds better RepPlay, and AutoPause support.
- Some games with GPU status problems are detected and auto-activate the required options in the GPU. These games don't work if you use PEC. The list of affected games includes: To heart, Ishin No Arashi, Dukes hazzard Racing for Home, Hot wheels: turbo racing, U.P.P. Thanks goes to gladiator.
- Added support for savestates in some game which didn't work in the previous version because it was unable to find the game code name. It now generates a game code name for the game like SLU_XX.XXX.
- Fixes to the CD-Rom decoder and the core which made almost 150 more games playable or working better like. For example this fixed Shaman king, Arcade Pack (Rampage), Virtual Pool 3, Heart of Darkness, Eldergate, Blue's Clues - Blue's Big Musical, Carnage Heart EZ, Simple 1500 Series Vol 006 - The hanafuda, Roswell Conspirancies - Level 7, Armored Core - Master of Arena, Digital Figure Iina, My Dream / On Air...
- Note: for information about compatibility and games's configuration, it is recommended that you visit the "Playstation Datacenter" at http://psxdatacenter.com/.
We want to thank Gladiator who has been a very important help in betatesting the new version.[/more] http://epsxe.com/download.php